EASY BAKED CHEESE & VEGETABLE TWIST – MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Provided by: My Food and Family
Total time: 1 hours
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
|4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Italian* Three Cheese Blend|
|3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained|
|1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, cut into quarters|
|1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half|
|4 green onions, sliced|
|2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls|
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl until blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange in 11-inch circle on foil-covered baking sheet, with short sides of triangles overlapping in center and points of triangles toward outside. (There should be a 5-inch-diameter opening in center of circle.) Spoon cheese mixture onto dough near center of circle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling, then tuck under dough in center of ring to cover filling.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until crust is golden brown and filling is heated through.
Calories 160, FatContent 9 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, TransFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 35 mg, SodiumContent 310 mg, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, FiberContent 0.8823 g, SugarContent 0 g, ProteinContent 4 g
VEGGIE-STUFFED HOLIDAY CRESCENT WREATH RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
Provided by: Pillsbury Kitchens
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
|6 slices bacon|
|1/2 cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)|
|2 cans (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count)|
|2 cups frozen broccoli florets (from 14-oz bag), thawed, finely chopped and patted dry with paper towel|
|1/3 cup diced red bell pepper|
|1 egg, beaten|
|1 teaspoon sesame seed|
|Fresh rosemary, if desired|
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cook bacon as desired until crisp. Drain on paper towel; crumble bacon and set aside.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in wreath shape and leaving 4-inch round circle open in center. Crescent dough points may overlap edge of cookie sheet. Press overlapping dough to flatten.
- Spread cream cheese spread on dough to within 1 inch of points. In small bowl, mix crumbled bacon, broccoli and bell pepper; spoon onto widest part of dough.
- Pull end points of triangles over broccoli mixture and tuck under dough to form ring (filling will be visible). Carefully brush dough with beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With broad spatula, carefully loosen wreath from cookie sheet; slide onto serving platter. Serve warm. Store in refrigerator.
Calories 100 , CarbohydrateContent 7 g, CholesterolContent 25 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 210 mg, SugarContent 2 g, TransFatContent 1 g