HOMEMADE DOMINO’S PAN PIZZA RECIPE – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 2 hours 45 minutes
Prep time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|¼ cup dry milk powder|
|1 tbsp white sugar|
|2¼ tsp active dry yeast|
|1⅓ cups about 110 degrees F warm water|
|2 tbsp or canola oil vegetable oil|
|4 cups all-purpose flour|
|½ tsp salt|
|1 cup marinara sauce|
|30 slices or any preferred pizza toppings like mushroom, sausage or black olives pepperoni|
|5 oz grated mozzarella cheese|
- Put dry milk, sugar, yeast and warm water in a large bowl. Stir. If a stand mixer is available, you may use its bowl.
- Let sit for about 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable or canola oil, then stir again.
- Add flour and salt into the bowl. Stir until it begins forming into a ball.
- If using a mixer, use the dough hook to knead the dough. Knead on medium speed for about 8 minutes until a smooth dough forms and sides of the bowl are cleaned.
- If working by hand, use a clean and lightly floured surface. Knead dough by hand for about 10 minutes until a smooth, elastic dough forms.
- Divide dough into 2 balls.
- Add 3 ounces of oil in two 12-inch (or 10-inch) nonstick or cast iron skillets. Make sure oil is spread evenly and up the sides of each skillet.
- Spread dough out to about the same size of the skillets using fingers or (if needed) a rolling pin.
- If dough snaps back, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 10 to 15 minutes more. Then, stretch again.
- Place dough in the pizza pan. This time, it no longer has to go all the way to the sides since it will grow during rise time.
- Cover pizza pan with a lid or plastic wrap. Let it rise in a warm place for 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- During the last 20 minutes of rise time, preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Top dough with your preferred tomato sauce and pizza toppings.
- Place skillets in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Let it cool, and then serve! Enjoy.
Calories 253.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 36.00g, CholesterolContent 15.00mg, FatContent 8.00g, FiberContent 2.00g, ProteinContent 10.00g, SaturatedFatContent 3.00g, ServingSize 12.00 , SodiumContent 383.00mg, SugarContent 3.00g